Using Improv to Save the World
Using Improv to Save the World: A workshop for people interested in changing things for the better
- Useful mindsets for the 'inner game' of creating change
- Practicing the art of engaging others to create better solutions than you could have imaged
- Deep listening, acting on your intuition, and short turn taking as a way to navigate complex systems.
Catch all three workshops by Belina
- [Aug 29] Workshop Facilitation for Women
- [Aug 30] Co-creation skills for entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, change agents, and activators
- [Aug 30] Using Improv to Save the World: A workshop for people interested in changing things for the better
Your instructor: Belina RaffyU.K.-based applied improv coach Belina Raffy co-founded a global learning adventure which involved hundreds of people in over 14 cities around the world.
She is currently writing a book "Using improv to save the world (and me)". She teaches at the Berlin School of Life the course "How to Change the World".
Find out more about Belina at https://www.maffick.com/#who-is-belina
- The event description was updated. Diff#268553 2017-08-10 04:57:24